COMPREHENSIVE AIRCRAFT RECOVERY
and RESALE SERVICES
National Maritime Services provides aircraft recovery, custody and resale services for lenders, attorneys and government agencies throughout the United States. In addition to performing recovery services for many bank lenders, the company is the exclusive aircraft subcontractor for VSE—performing work for the United States Department of Treasury and the Broward County Sheriff’s office.
National Maritime Services has the experience and expertise to handle all aircraft recovery and custody assignments, having recovered a wide range of aircraft, including fixed wing and rotary.
Upon receipt of an assignment, National Maritime Services provides clients with comprehensive aircraft recovery and custody-related services, including:
- logistics advice
- discrete confirmation of collateral location and tracking
- familiarity with court documents and procedures
- $10 million liability coverage
- hull risk coverage
- relocation of collateral utilizing licensed/certified pilots
- aircraft shift to less-expensive storage facility
- routine maintenance
- expense reduction, budgeting & reporting
- expert testimony
- aircraft sales